June 24th-25th 2015
ISAC’s Live Education Task Force, in conjunction with flowcytometryUK and the Royal
Microscopical Society, will run a two-day hands-on flow cytometry course on Wednesday
24th and Thursday 25th June immediately prior to this year’s CYTO Conference.
their knowledge. There will be some introductory talks and then seven wet-labs of which
delegates can choose four to attend. Each wet-lab session will be three hours. The wet labs will be open to 50 registered particpants on a first come, first served basis.
- DNA content and cell cycle analysis (Mammalian and plant)
- Cell Proliferation (Nucleotide uptake and dye dilution)
- Multicolour phenotyping and compensation
- Imaging flow cytometry (Principles and applications)
- Cell Viability and cell death including apoptosis
- Functional cytometry (Titration, receptor quantification)
- Electrostatic cell sorting
Registration and further information:
Registration fees: Academic £200, Non-academic £300